Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

All About Me!

Hello my name is Te Raiana and I go to Saint Patrick school. I am a Maori  and my Iwi is from the North. I am a very social person and I really like to talk about games.


My favorite subject is mainly science. I like math the most at my school because math to me is simple and sometime just easy. I would kind of say I was good at soccer and great at math too.
My challenge for this year is to make my family proud of me.  My goal for this year is
to practice my writing and spelling.


This year I am looking most forward to the new upcoming games of 2k19. In education I am
excited to improve my writing. I am inspired by family because they give hope and good
thoughts of what I can do.


Thanks for ready my blog profile 2k19.

No comments:

Post a Comment