Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Did you know that Saint Alexis was treated badly?



  • Alexis was treated badly because he wasn’t allowed to make his own decisions, for example, his marriage.
  • Alexis inspired me to always be faithful to God because he left his wedding for God.
  • He was called ‘The Man of God’ by the Virgin Mary.
  • He didn’t want to be famous so he came back to Rome as a beggar and didn’t tell his family until he passed away.
  • I think living as a saint would be hard because some people might think I’m an impostar or a liar so they might try to kill me.

Learning Intention: We are learning to develop our understanding of saints and people who inspires us.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I record key information about Saint Alexis using Screencastify.


No comments:

Post a Comment