Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

How to plant a seed

L.I.-W.A.L.T.- write instruction in order.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I can write instructions   in order how to plant a seed  using action words at the bigging of the sentence.

                      How to plant a seed                           Materials: yoghurt pots, sheep fertilizer, watering cans, seed, soil, water.

Steps:
1.Punch holes under the yoghurt pots.                                                                     
2.Write your name on a sticky paper then stick the paper on the yoghurt container.
3.Scoop up some soil then put it in the yoghurt container.

4.Make a hole in the middle then put the seed in.
Image result for seedling photos
5.Cover the seed with soil.

6.Watch it grow into a seedling.

1 comment:

  1. Ahiahi pai Te Raiana
    I like the way you have described the steps to plant a seed clearly.
    I learnt how to plant a seed as well.

    ReplyDelete