Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

Drama Matchbox Diary...

I can smell the unbearable stank of others, the deathly odor of the dead mice fills
most of the room. At least I can feel a nice cold breeze flowing through the cabin. I can
hear others sobbing, moaning, snoring and breathing. I feel water droplets covering my face
from the wave splashing below. 

As the boat rocks from side to side. I can feel this morning's food about to burst out of me. At Least
the view and the ticking of the clock is keeping me entertained...

1 comment:

  1. Te Raiana, you began this matchbox diary entry with excellent descriptive language and I felt as though I was there with you experiencing those rancid smells. I like that even though your surroundings are so dire, you can still see positives in your situation by describing a 'nice cold breeze.' I feel you have more ideas to describe and share. Perhaps you can revisit this learning sometime - I'd like to read your next entry.

    ReplyDelete