Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

Blog Profile!

Hello, I am Te Raiana this is my blog profile


As you know my name Te Raiana, I am from Aotearoa/New Zealand. I
go to St Patrick's School. I am a Y8, and my class I am in is RM8. I am Maori, I
have no sibling or pets, I live with my Nan and I enjoy soccer and gaming. My
favorite color is either red or blue. 


I enjoy gaming a lot, I mainly play CS:GO  and Roblox. My favorite type games
are open world, FPS competitive, and story based games. I also enjoy soccer, I play
soccer at my school for fun. When I am at home I rest, eat, game, sleep. At home
I also help my Nan clean the house and dishes. Most times after school I go out
with friends either to the Pools, MC D’s or the  Soccer Field.


That is my blog profile and thanks for reading...

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Te Raiana, as you know me Chadwick from your class
    This blog profile of your's is really cool and interesting
    Great Job!! :D

    ReplyDelete